Here is the information we have on this building. To add information to this, please add a comment below.
Harder-Hogeboom House, 11 South Main Street
Recently restored to its former grand proportions and dignified Federal appearance, this historic home was occupied by Lawrence C. Hogeboom by the 1820’s. Later it was the residence of Andrew Harder, a Director of the National Exchange Bank, formed in 1865. After buildings across the street burned in 1889, the bank was relocated here, and the building was used as a bank until 1923. Today it is the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Littell.
From “A Village Walk” 1977